Monday, June 15, 2015

My 30th Birthday (Part 2)!!

For my actual birthday weekend, Kent surprised me with a weekend getaway to Galveston, TX!  He even arranged for childcare with my parents!  Haha!  We stayed at The San Luis Resort and had the best time!  It rained most of the day on Saturday, but we still went to a movie and enjoyed a delicious dinner!  It was so fun to celebrate my birthday and our up-coming 7th anniversary! :)

The San Luis Resort



 Kent & I 


Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary! 

While we were away, Jackson had an awesome time at my parent's house!  He enjoyed lots of cookies and play-time in the pool!!

Eating a cookie! :)

Matt, Papa Sir, & Jackson in the pool

Jackson and his Uncle Ma-att!  

Thank you Mom, Dad, & Matty for taking such good care of Jackson while we were away!  And, thank you sooo much to my precious husband for planning such an amazing weekend trip!  I love all of y'all sooooo much! Cheers to…30!!:)