Monday, June 15, 2015

My 30th Birthday (Part 1)!!

On June 14th, I turned 30!!  I can't believe it!  Haha!  I am really excited about my 30's…can't wait to see what's in store!  To start the birthday celebrations off, my parents hosted an amazing lunch at Pappadeaux's in Austin!  We got to see lots of family…it was absolutely wonderful!  We enjoyed a delicious lunch, I received amazing and generous gifts, and just had the best time catching up with everyone! :)  

 Papa Sir, Nana, & Jackson

 Jackson meeting CC for the first time!

 Sweet Family!


 Uncle Matt and Jackson

  Kent & I

 Tom, Kelly, Camille, Patrick, Michelle, me, & Kent

 Matty & I

 Pop, me, and Mom Mom

 Kent, Don, me, and Ome'

Me, Mom, & Dad

Papa Sir, Nana, and Jackson

And to top it all off…Mom and Dad took Jackson home with them, so Kent and I could have a "day off!"  So AMAZING!!  Haha!  Thank you so much, Mom and Dad, for such a wonderful birthday party and lunch!  I couldn't have asked for anything better!!  I love you so much! :)