Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Rodan+Fields Convention Day 2

Day 2 @ Convention: Started off with a BANG!! Learned about new programming and incentives, Consultant guides in Spanish (SOO excited for this), and more about our global expansion efforts!!

Rachel Hollis was the keynote speaker...and Y’ALL...she spoke so much truth!! I was inspired about, not only my work-life, but more importantly, my LIFE LIFE!!

Ended the night with the Gala...which was a wonderful celebration for everyone!! ❤️

So grateful for this opportunity to learn more about R+F...and knowing that Kent and the kids were having a great weekend too, made it all worth it!! 😘





I couldn’t have been more excited to see Kent and my precious babies after a long, travel day home!!! Hugs, kisses, and Ninja Warrior exercises on the back porch, it is!!!