Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Rodan+Fields Convention Day 1

So this year, I started my little, side-business with Rodan+Fields and in September was their annual Convention!  This year it was held in Nashville, TN and I was super excited to attend!  Here's the recap...

Day 1 @ R+F Convention: Started off slow (after my 21 hour travel day 😴) and I was so nervous (because I felt so “new”)...but I quickly became energized, excited, and reassured about being here!!

Seeing Teammates, meeting new friends from all over the country/world, learning about new Products and Innovations, hearing about the Company’s charitable givings, Global Expansion, and SO MUCH MORE...made this 1st day MORE amazing than I ever expected!!

Ending the night at the Wildhorse Saloon, seeing sweet College friends, and celebrating with Team EnVision was the perfect ending to a GREAT day!!