Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Nassau, Bahamas (Part 2)

We did a bunch of swimming...the boys loved it and they both slept so well!! :)

Kyle & I

Silly boys!!

Looking at the fish in "The Dig"

We also found this awesome Water Park, especially for kids!!  Jackson had a BLAST and also loved the "lazy river" (which is more like "rushing rapids") too!!

Kent & Jackson


Water Park



Me & Kyle


Nana & Kyle...Kyle loved sitting in the water with Nana and playing with her hat and sunglasses! :)


One of the days, Kent and my Dad play golf at The Ocean Club and had a wonderful time!!  Sure looks beautiful!! :)


Another Date Night at Seafire Steakhouse...so delicious!!


And then we took a BUNCH of family pictures on the beach...






Just the sweetest boys ever!! :)




Jackson, Papa Sir, Kyle, & Nana


My Jackson...


My Kyle...



Love them so!!


Me & Kent



When we were finally done...ALL the boys were happy!!  Hahaha!!




Hang with me...just one more post... :)