Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Birthday Weekend in Abilene!

I had a wonderful Birthday this year!!  We started my "birthday week" out in Abilene seeing family and friends and then finished the day with more special time with family, friends, and cake!  I love my birthday...hahaha!!  Thank you to everyone for making it so special!! :)

1st stop...Five Guys with my sweet boys!

Jackson & Daddy

Baby Kyle
Next stop...Abilene!

Riding in the John Deer Tractor out at the Ranch

Kent...always working hard! :)

Kyle trying spaghetti for the 1st time at Grandmommy & Pa Pa's...LOVED IT!!

Dinner at Perini's with my Besties!!

Fun time playing after church...

...and of course bath time with my cuties! :)

And lastly, sweet treats from my amazing Mom!!

Thank you Nana!!

And flowers from Kent!!  Thank you!!

Kyle & I were both exhausted after all the FUN!!

Thank you again to everyone who made my day SOO special!!  Love love!! :)