Monday, June 30, 2014

Trip to Abilene & My 29th Birthday!

A couple of weeks ago, Kent, Jackson, and I packed up the car and headed to Abilene!  Jackson did great during the car ride up there and when we made it, we were so excited to see everyone!  Jackson loved all the attention from our family and friends!  Haha!!  We did some shopping, ate at our favorite restaurants, and got to go to church on Sunday!  What a wonderful weekend!!

 Jackson loved being in Abilene!

 Pa Pa & Jackson

 Pa Pa, Jackson, & Grandmommy

Bath time with Grandmommy!

While we were in Abilene, I celebrated my 29th birthday!!  Woohoo!!  Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my birthday!  Haha!!  On that Saturday, June 14th, I was blown away by all the sweet birthday wishes, gifts, cards, hugs, and love!  I am truly blessed!!  That night, Pa Pa & Grandmommy watched Jackson while Kent and I went to dinner with our friends Alex & Brady Beal!  We went to Perini's (this amazing steakhouse in Abilene) and had the best time!  We laughed during the entire meal!  :)  Afterwards, we met up with our sweet friends Benton and Laura and continued the celebrations at the Beal's house!!  Thank you to everyone for making my birthday sooo special!!

Ready for the Birthday Dinner at Perini's!


 Alex & I

Kent & Brady

Can't wait until next year…the BIG 3-0!!!