Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mexico 2014!! (Part Two)

After 5 days in Cancun with my family, Kent and I packed up and took a taxi about 30 minutes South to attend a friend's wedding in Riviera Maya…here we go! :)

We were with our friends Keith and Rebekah when they got engaged in the Dominican Republic, so we weren't about to miss the wedding!! :) The resort, Secrets Maroma Beach, where they got married, was an "Adults Only" resort, so my parents kept Jackson in Cancun (which was not far away) while we were there!  So, Kent and I got a mini-vacation too…a couple days away, just the two of us!  Priceless!

 Secrets Maroma Beach

 So beautiful…










It was an all-inclusive resort, so we took advantage of everything they had to offer…but, also slept in every morning too!  Haha!

The wedding was on the beach…so sweet, so beautiful!  Rebekah looked incredible and Keith was bursting with emotion and pride!  Sooo happy for our sweet friends!  Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!!

 The ceremony site

 Rebekah and her Dad

Rebekah & Keith

Our friends Chris and Stephanie also came to the wedding!  It was so fun to see them and spend time with them during the reception!  

 Stephanie & I

 Kent & I (It was a little windy…haha)

 At the reception…

 Sweet friends!

Chris & Kent!

When the trip was over, we met my Mom, Dad, and Brother back at the airport with Jackson!!  I think he was happy to see us, but so was my Mom and Dad…they were a bit exhausted!  Haha!!


The vacation was perfect in every way!  We loved it all and loved spending time with my family!!  Can't wait to do it again next year!  Love y'all! :)