Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Girls' Trip to Michigan!!

So, my precious friends, Jenny, JoAnn, and Jessica, and I planned a trip to Michigan to visit our friend Kasey for her birthday!  These girls are like sisters to me and I have missed them SO much since our move to Prosper!

The morning started early, but we all met in Houston to fly to Michigan...

Jenny & I

Me, Jenny, JoAnn, & Jessica

We made it to Michigan and as soon as Kasey picked us up from the airport, we loaded up the car and headed west to Holland, Michigan for the weekend...


Me, Kasey, JoAnn, Jessica, Jenny


Little stops along the way...

Bathroom shenanigans...

Our "cottage" in Holland...such a beautiful home!!





Cherry Wine Tasting

Lake Michigan...freezing, but sensational











We hiked up all of theses stairs for Kasey's birthday...you know we love her... :)



Birthday Dinner!




I was SO sad to leave my girls, but filled with so much joy from the most perfect weekend!!  Love you sweet friends and can't wait to see y'all SOON!!