Monday, March 25, 2019

Rodan + Fields...New Business Venture!!

So...I did something a little crazy and outside of my comfort zone, but at the end of January, I started a new business venture with Rodan + Fields!  Kent and I set some financial goals at the beginning of this year, which included giving back more to our Church!!  We weren't quite sure how we were going to reach those goals, but after much discussion and prayer...I enrolled as a Consultant with R+F, hoping that I could contribute towards those goals!  Needless to say, it has been such an exciting journey so far...I've already recouped my initial investment and started the fund to Sponsor, at least, 1 person for a Mission Trip to Honduras THIS summer!!  I've met some truly, inspiring women and can't wait to see where this adventure takes me and my family!! :)    

Me, Aubree, Jessica, and JoAnn...at an R+F Customer Appreciation Event in Houston


Some of my Direct R+F Team!!

Sweet sweet, supportive friends!! :)

My Launch Party in Belton...thank you Mom for hosting!!  Love you!!