Thursday, January 24, 2019

Wine Tasting Party/Girl's Night In!!

Last weekend, I hosted a Wine Tasting Party for my friend Erica, who is now, selling Scout & Cellar Wines.  I was excited to try these new, "clean-crafted" wines, but more than that, I was excited to get all of my girls together and catch up after the holidays!

We ate some delicious food and tasted some yummy wines...all in all, a GREAT night!! :)

 The food spread and the wines that we tasted!

My sweet, sweet, precious girl friends!! :)

Peek-a-boo!!  Sweet Montgomery stayed at the party with me! :)

She ate sweets...

...and fed them to Yogi too!!  Haha!!

While the girl's were at the house, Kent took Jackson and Kyle to College Station for the night!

Jackson & Kyle at Chuck-E-Cheese

 Camping Out in the Townhouse

Snuggles with Daddy!!

Such a great night!!  Fun times with sweet friends and sweet memories for the boys and Kent! :)