Thursday, April 27, 2017

Trip to Scottsdale, AZ

Right around Spring Break, Kent and I took a "Baby Moon" with our awesome friends, Brady and Alex Beal!  We traveled to Scottsdale, AZ to golf, spa, eat super yummy food, rest, and most of all...avoid Zika!  Hahaha!!  My amazingly, gracious parents let us use their timeshare at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa for the weekend...thank you soon much!!!!  It was beautiful and perfect in every way!!  We had the best time...can't wait to go back!!

Brady & Alex surprised me with a balloon bouquet in our room when we arrived!! :)

View of the resort golf course and the bag-piper who performs every night!

Kent & I

Congratulations Dessert from the Restaurant!

Kent & Brady ready to hit the links!

Alex and I...the cheering section...

Enjoying the spa!

Seriously?!?! :)

Kent & I at Mastro's Seafood Restaurant...sooo delicious!

Brady & Alex

Alex & I

One more pic...why not?!?!

At Snooze for Brunch...yes, Kent really did finish this gigantic burrito!! :)

Last night's dinner at Morton's!



Group Picture!!


While we were gone, my sweet parents took care of the boys!!  I don't think Jackson and Kyle missed us much! :)  Thank you so much, Mom and Dad, for the long weekend away!!

Jackson, Papa Sir, and Kyle brushing up on their Spanish!!

At Sam's...

...and being silly!! :)