Saturday, January 14, 2017

November 2016 Catch-Up

Well, it's safe to say the end of 2016 was a whirl wind!! :)  I'm really far behind on my blog posts, but I'm going to try and get caught up on all the fun we had during the last little part of the year...

Unfortunately, Kyle was diagnosed with pneumonia right before Thanksgiving, but after a 12 hour stay in the hospital, he recovered rather quickly!  Poor baby!!

 Kyle & I in the hospital

The Foster ladies conquered another Shopping Trip and I think we did really well!! :)

 At the Woodlands Junior League Market Place

Kent turned 33 years old and we loved getting to celebrate our guy!!

 Love you!!

 All 33 candles!!

We celebrated Thanksgiving in Abilene and had a wonderful time!  We ate a ton of yummy food and loved getting to visit and spend time with our awesome Foster Family!!

 Scott & Kyle

 Jackson

 Jackson & Kyle

 Kyle

 Family Picture

 Mom Mom Mart playing with all of the littles! :)

 Foster Grandkids - Kate, Meghan, Kyle, Jackson, Hadley, & Cooper

 SnapChat fun with Kate!

 Jackson got to see his very, 1st movie in a movie theater ("Trolls") with Kristen, Kate, and Grandmommy and LOVED every second, especially the popcorn!  He's still talking about it!!

And on the last Tuesday of the month, Kelly was so generous to watch Kyle for me while I was at work...and it's super safe to say, that I don't think he missed me much!!  Haha!!  Thank you Kelly!!

Kyle sliding at the park! :)

November was such a great month...can't wait to share all the fun we had during December!!