Monday, November 9, 2015

More Fall Fun!

We have been having so much fun this Fall!  Here's a bunch to catch up on...

I went to my sweet friend, Christy's, Baby Sprinkle!  She is having a boy, Grayson...and we are so excited for her!

 At the Sprinkle...with Lauren! :)

 Best College Roomates Ever...Lauren, Christy, and Me!

And then Kent, Jackson, Kyle, and I made a quick trip to Katy to visit Lauren, Timmy, and the Triplets!  We had so much fun chasing the kiddos around and catching up! :)

 Layton, Londyn, Jackson, and Lance

 Lauren and I with 4 of the 5 kiddos...

 Now with Kyle! Haha!

 Layton showing Jackson how to shoot a basketball!

Just some pictures of Baby Kyle...




Painting pumpkins with friends! 

 Jackson & Brayden

 Paisley, Olivia, and Emma


 Too much fun!

Then Kent and I carved pumpkins with the boys!


Play dates with Nana at the park!







Fall MDO Picture...HAHA!


 Then...a trip to Oil Ranch with some friends!

 The "scare crows" were a little scary! :)


 Waiting for the horses...

 Jackson's 1st Pony Ride! :)

Hay Ride with Friends

Wow that's a lot!!  Thanks for letting me share some of the fun we've been having this Fall!! :)