Tuesday, September 16, 2014

August Fun!!

August has been a FUN month!!  We started the month off with a visit to Lake Jackson to see Scott, Kristen, Meghan, and Kate!  Both Meghan and Kate had volleyball games, which were so fun to watch, especially because both teams won!! :)  We swam in their beautiful new pool, ate amazing meals, and laughed our heads off!!  Thanks for a GREAT weekend Schwertners!!  Love y'all!!

 Kate's Volleyball Game!


Sweet Meghan

 Jackson & Kate

Kent, Jackson, Kate, & Meghan

 Meghan's Volleyball Game!


Oh I forgot to mention…I got in on the action too…I was a line judge!  Haha!

Swimming in their FABULOUS pool!! 

We also visited my parents in Belton when our family friends Craig and Janella were in town!  So fun to see them and catch up…can't wait to do it again SOON! :)  

Ready for the pool!

 Family Picture!

 Learning to float?!

 Yogi even braved the water…well on a float! :)



Jackson & Janella

 I think he's either really relaxed or…has had enough!  Haha!

My parents kept Jackson over night so Kent and I could go to the Texas Rangers vs. Astros game in Houston with Kent's company, Denbury!  The game was a lot of fun and we loved having a night out! 



 Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Jackson!!  We love y'all!!

Jackson and I went to Katy to celebrate Lauren's precious triplet's 3rd birthday!!

 Layton, Lauren, Londyn, and Lance

And…our awesome friend Keith came it town and we met at Top Golf for some golfing fun!!

 Jackson & Kent

Jackson & Keith

My friend Sarah's little boy turned two, so we went to Wonderwild in The Woodlands to celebrate!  Jackson loved playing with all the kiddos and climbing on all of the fun things!!

 Jackson playing in the bubbles!

 Sweet Sarah & Colton

My little monkey!

Thanks August…it's been fun!! :)