Sunday, July 20, 2014

10 Months Old!

I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe it…Jackson is 10 months old!!  Woohoo!!  At 10 months old, Jackson is really starting to move more and more!  His balance while standing up and not holding on to anything is getting really good and he's taking a lot more steps!  I think it's pretty safe to say that he'll be full on walking before he's a year old! :)  Also, he's getting very talkative…still usually just says "Dada," but he babbles and squeals all day long!  I love getting to see his little personality come out more and more each day!  He loves reading books, swinging his golf clubs, and singing songs with me!  Jackson is still the sweetest, happiest boy I know!!  We are so blessed!!  Love you sweet baby! :)   



I literally could only snap 2 pictures because he's so wiggly!!  Haha!!  Here's to more fun! :)